Monday, March 12, 2012

UP AND ABOUT DURING THE ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK 2012-Part 1
The Arise Magazine Fashion Week has come and gone finally and hey,it was an amazing one trust me. I had a good time all the days i attended. From seeing various styles to different runway presentations and meeting with people which i think i enjoy... I don't own an official camera just yet for this blog but in no time,i will after drooling over a bloggers camera whom i sat next to on day three. I she thought me all that there is in it. I think i like it and i'll go for it. yes i will. Now back to the subject which is STREET STYLE. So,in the midst of my up and about through out fashion week,here are some looks i thought was cool and i thought why don't i share with you guys...
My friend Yemi[checkout his blog on www.fashioneyenaija.onsugar.com]


I like those boots. Reminds me of Jimmy Choo's collection in 2011.

I am a fan of traditional images on tees. I like this  Benin heritage image



I liked how she paired a lace top with a print skirt.  Can't get over her ear rings too.





I absolutely love this look.

Eku enjoys showing off her long legs tho...

I'm a fan of the all black everything look and Fade Ogunro did it for me

Add caption


Toyin Lawani




I like her shoes...



Models on the prawl

I call this chic and sophisticated


Uti,always camera ready

Beth Models


Ezinne[right],i call her vintage Queen and she goes  "i'm not vintage". Now see her BOX!


Chantelle

L-R,Sharon Ezeamaka,Sharon Ojong,Samuel[model]

My always looking good friend,Pade David-Bowler


I love Ono Bello's outfit and the shoes are my favorite. Ono Bello is a style enthusiast. Checkout her online mag www.onobello.com

I love her Toke Makinwa put this look together. And it just goes well with her shinny skin.

Top model,Aminat 
Aminat  
ArietaWHO? [Stylist] 
Ify[model]
More street looks coming you way...xx

1 comment:

Dilong said...

Love what i see .good style and taste