Thursday, March 29, 2012

EFE TOMMY'S FIRST TIME ON A POWER BIKE!


Have you ever been on a power bike? I haven't. Which is why i jumped on this Kawasaki double turbo immediately i saw them. Its for my friend Kuhle in South Africa. And since i am so scared at the sight of people riding them on highways i thought i'd enjoy mine on a stationary level. Lol!  I have a friend who once said he loves riding on power bikes than cars in Lagos,probably because of the un-ending traffic but please i'd rather be in traffic for 10 hours than reaching my destination in 10 minutes on a power bike. I hear its fun and all but hey,not werking for me… Good luck to all the riders!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should wear a helmet

Duchy said...

Efe didn't u promise me this burnt orange jacket ... I can't even c d bike ... All I c is d jacket