Thursday, March 15, 2012


THE ICONIC DJ JIMMY JATT & ME

Me & Dj Jimmy Jatt
Sometime in Feb,i got a message from Dj Jimmy Jatt A.K.A PAPA about the launched of his snapbacks. Quite exciting to me because i love it when celebrities merchandise. On the launch day,I spoke extensively with him on the red carpet and he told me how he has more things up his sleeves in terms of merchandising. But the caps were as a result of Nigerians rocking NY,YANKEE etc when they are in Nigeria and are Nigerians. And again snapbacks were cool,trendy and very youthful. Why don't they rock NAIJA or LASGIDI. So he teamed up with a talented urban designer Marco Martinez and the snapbacks birthed. It was such a fun nite at one of lagos best kept secret Swe bar where the video for Jimmy Jatt's new song Ko won je was premiered. The song featured Sauce Kid,Orezi,Igho and Muna. I got a few pictures and thought i'd share...



L-r:Orezi,me,Jimmy Jatt & Igho
I'm always with pretty chics...Yemi Alade and Toolz
Tiwa Savage & Jimmy Jatt rocking the LASGIDI snapbacks.
I told ya... Me again with two of my favorite stylists Yolanda Okereke & Mayreejay. I love this picture.
Mayreejay was seeking my attention,for some reason,i totally ignored...Lol!
Only the cool rocks the tripple J.
The Dane,me and Jybs.
Lol,we look like we were sharing money here. And i love the contrast in our outfits.
Jybs,miss make it happen!
Told ya,only cool dudes rock it!
L-r:Olisa Adibua,Jimmy Jatt,2face & friend
My fellow party rocker Vixen looking fierce.
...Efe Tommy speaking with the iconic Dj.
Muna












No comments: