Sunday, March 4, 2012

MEANWHILE,THE NEW COVER OF ARISE MAGAZINE
I am such a big freak of stunning magazine covers. You know how crazily excited you get when you find your friend or someone you know looking stunning , fierce or fashionably hot on a mag cover? Thats the same way i feel when i see an unknown model[well to me] who graces a magazine and makes me want to read every little piece i find in a magazine. The most exciting parts are always the spreads... I must give it to V magazine, Vogue US, Harpers Bazaar and Elle for all the hard work they put into making us those FABULOUS covers...
Now,at the 2012 Thisday annual awards, the 14th issue of Arise was a giveaway and am like whoop! Thats a cover... I took my copy home, read it and trust me... The content is as beautiful as the cover. And i must say Helen Jeggings is a good fashion writer too.
14th Issue of Arise Magazine

No comments: