Monday, March 5, 2012

ON THE STREET
ON THE STREET… Is a global street fashion style post featuring the very best street styles from different cities, like Lagos,New York,London,Paris…. 
Styles that are effortlessly beautiful,not too serious but creative. 
Creative fashion always catches my eyes and gets me thinking about the future of fashion. Around the world,new ideas are popping up for creatively recycling things mankind tosses aside on a daily basis.Not only can it be a cheaper alternative to making or purchasing new materials. Enough said….I LOVE STREET STYLES… 

Which brings me to my very first street style post which i originally spotted on my friends display picture and requested for it so people can enjoy the look and get it…

I absolutely love the playful nature of this look...

Kisses in the air... More street styles to come...

1 comment:

AMA said...

I totally love the combination of colors she had on.