Monday, March 5, 2012

FASHION POLICE!
I am such a shoe freak and i love it. If you are stylish or fashionable or even both and you don't love shoes,seriously,you are a joke in my opinion. I humbly think that the shoes are the surest way to capture a fashion moment. if its stunning,you'll turn heads and it will help glorify your outfit but if it's ugly or tacky,you'll look out of place and people will in their minds say "did he look into the mirror before he stepped out?"... Anyways,i am a fan of good shoes,not necessarily high end fashion brand but good enough to capture my heart. It could be by Zara,espadrilles or even Tods provided its neat and it's worn appropriately. That doesn't mean my Fab friend isn't getting me my Mika Raja Louboutin flats oh!
Back to the subject... Shoesssss...Why did Banky W wear such to perform at the 2011 Music Meets Runway? Maybe he thought nobody will go so close.... Sorry I did...
When he stepped out....i blinked 

...And i said nice outfit and shook my head for the shoes

Then i screamed...."Wat is this!!!" And those gorgeous heels didn't save the situation at all.

Picture credits:Bola Ibileye for Seriously Doughnuts.


No comments: