Monday, March 19, 2012

FASHION POLICE:PHONE SWAP MOVIE PREMIERS

Front and back view of Nse's dress
Nse Ikpe-Etim in Wanger Ayu

I absolutely love this classic white and black dress by Wanger Ayu. I love the cap sleeves and the neckline with the jewelry detailing on her mid section,not forgetting the sheer lace opening at the back. What blew me away are the pleats on the lover part of the dress. I really cannot understand the hair but then,its very Nse!
Monalisa Chinda
For me,i think movie premiers is one avenue to see movie stars shine wether or not,you're the lead actor. This look on Monalisa would every inch pass for a corperate meeting but certainly not for a movie premier in my opinion. Yes,i love the patent stilettos,the silver clutch purse, her earrings and hair but her outfit looks like she changed her mind at the last minute.
Lydia Forson
For me,i think from the hair colour to the dress to shocking shoes representing her home town Ghana and of course the ridiculous slit showing her black spanx… ITS A TOTALLY WRONG OUTFIT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! {Screaming}

Kate Henshaw
When i saw Kate Henshaw's picture,i thought the look was age defying from her 70s hair packed to the side to her disco outfit and feathers earring. She looked very 70S in a glam way.

Nk[style writter,Punch Newspapers]
I just j'adore this look. It reminds me of Kim K's look from Gucci's spring 2012 collection in 2011. I love the combination.


1 comment:

Hadassah Agbaps said...

nse's style is always on point and her hair is natural btw... as in kinky, coily and fabulous. See same on Solange, Franca Asindi, Kate Henshaw....