Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ANGELINA JOLIE'S LEGGY RIGHT LEGS!


Angelina Jolie in Versace

Remember Angelina Jolie's right leg at the Oscar night? Of course you do. She thrust it out of the thigh-high slit on her Versace black gown all the way down the red carpet, and then on stage while presenting an award. It was so obviously weird that the winners of said award–the writers of The Descendants who won for best adapted screenplay–all mocked her immediately during their acceptance speech. 
Following the Oscars, Jolie’s right leg went viral, and spawned a Twitter account, countless Tumblrs, and fun games like Jolie leg-bombing,-pasting Jolie’s right leg in a photo. But then the screen goddess who is one of my favorite actresses ever was very much herself and didn't send. I was so happy to find out she finally replied and this is just the perfect answer if you ask me because Jolie makes you feel bad about yourself for even thinking it was a thing.
JOLIE'S REPLY
“You know what I mean? I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it. And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff. [Laughs]. I heard something, but I didn’t pay any attention. It’s as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”
I love this woman..xx Damn!

1 comment:

Duchy said...

I dnt rili like her ... I hope to like her when day ... When she give back brat to Jenny ...