Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FAB'S NOIR ISSUE IS HERE!
I am such a huge fan of magazines but at the same time i can be very selective. For me,a magazine worth reading must be of good quality from the cover which catches my attention to print and of course the colourful fashion,beauty and style pages. Okay! Call me vain. It's was about 11:45pm when i picked up my blackberry and went straight up to see my recent updates,then i saw a striking black and white 70s inspired classic picture of Nollywood hottie Rita Dominic on Mr Fab's[publisher of Fab magazine] display picture and immediately i asked for a larger image without even greeting. I apologized and told him i was distracted by the picture. Lol! Rita looked like one of those Queens from Zamunda with her hair wrapped covering both ears and the fur on her shoulder. I love that her only jewelry is the staple ear-rings.
On receiving the picture,i also got the back cover which features Nollywood's lover boy Ramsey Nouah in a white blazer looking dapper and effortlessly hot for the ladies.
Now this must be a very good read and i'm looking forward to having my copy because the Fab team are always on point with their fashion spreads,beauty tips and very good written articles...
Have to go back to my movie... But before then,i present to you the NOIR issue. So,savor in this hotness...
Front Cover

Back Cover

This Issue hits shelves on March 25th 2012.

No comments: