Saturday, March 10, 2012

OK! IT'S ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK
When i got the first press release that Arise magazine fashion week hits Lagos for the second time,i was filled with so much excitement. Well thinking "Newyork in Lagos". And for the amount of drama i would see from runway presentations from over 70 designers to street looks from fashionistas and fashionistos and of course fashion blunders from all round,then my favorite part is seeing some of my favorite African models strut the runway... It has been pretty much exciting dressing up everyday like its golden and most of all getting a reserved front row seat just so i can have the best view ever. Trust me,i have had a lot of fun in these few days. Many have asked me why the sudden hat on my head,you'll know why soon and also someone asked me why i'm into colors,oh well,i said to myself that for fashion week,i'm going to be me and if you like what you see,then i see you liking me.
I'll share two pics of me from my friends phone but would definitely upload more pics when i pick them up later.... But truth be said,i'm having a fabulous time.
I must have been enjoying either the model's pose,the collection or something weird...Always the best view sitting front row.
My Day 2 look. T.shirt by RE:ex,pant by Koje[Nigeria],belt Louis Vuitton,shoes by Eshman and my Ted Baker bag


Designer Mustafa Hasanalli[middle] with two of my favorite African models Oluchi[right] and Millen Magese[left]

Ok!I met Cassey who aspires to be a designer and she's uber cool and gorg!

All my favorite runway presentations and best looks coming up soon.xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tell my friends that you're the real definition of Fashion. Keep teaching some guys how to dress up