Monday, March 12, 2012

THE AGELESS COVER-STYLEMANIA
I am such a big fan of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde not just because the mother of four is my friend and like a big sister. I mean i have loved her on screen way before i got to know her personally. And i must say she's an amazing actress with a deep rooted sense of humor. It's always a pleasure hanging out with Omosexy. When,I got tagged on this cover via Facebook,i was stunned because the cover is so pretty with a nude-like make up and the very daring smokey eyes and Omosexy's straight long hair which in every way depicted the theme for this edition "The Age Issue". I must give kudos to my friend Dimeji Alara who is the editor of Style Mania and his team for such an amazing cover shoot. By the way,i heard this issue also features another ageless beauty Kate Henshaw and newlyweds Hauwa Mukan and Kesiah Jones. Here's the cover....

No comments: