Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome to my World



Hi my name is Efe Tommy.... I am a TV presenter and an entertainment reporter  for an entertainment outfit called Excite on TV and we broadcast on about 18 terrestial TV stations across Nigeria... So that makes me what....Lol


That aside, i do a few other things like radio, i write for fashion magazines,party, travel and gist [call it gossip if you so desire]..Lol.


Am from a city called warri in Delta State,Nigeria[am sure the line "warri no dey carry last" is on your mind right now]... Anyways... This is just gonna be a fun thing... Its about my life's activities, adventures and FASHION from my point of view....I love fashion to a fault that when i was younger,i saw myself as a designer.... But hey! 


I am an avid follower of fashion but i think i was able to differentiate between me being stylish and being fashionable early enough. I have so many activities,adventures and happenings surrounding me i think...*wide grin*.


Here you'll know alot about me, my friends, how we roll, what i love and dislike because i hardly hate anything or anyone. 
 Lastly am a strong believer of the HOLY BIBLE and all that there is in  it and i love my family and a few people you'll find out in the course of this ride...


So stick around and lets flow natural.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the way efe ...up date all the time pls cos I ll b checking here for fashion what's up