Sunday, February 26, 2012


ONE OF MY OBSESSIONS….MAN-BAG!!!
Ted Baker Holdalls

For all that knows me,i am always everywhere with either an holdall or a man-bag. Nameless or labelled. I have a few but there's this black nameless one that i have rocked the hell out of since November last year. I got it from Woolworth. It's such a lovely bag and just because I mentioned it being nameless in front of a Fab friend of mine,she got me the new holdalls from Ted Baker… And here it is… I love it! 































Actually i had the option of picking either brown or this shade of blue but for some very thickish reasons,i settled for the blue. This is definitely one of my favorite companions for the Arise Magazine Fashion week coming up…. Are you looking forward to it?

my nameless bag...LOL!

Another pic of me rocking it... Many people won't figure out its nameless though...LOL!!!


Have a beautiful week... 

No comments: