Sunday, February 26, 2012

HOT BLOKE!! Yes, HOT!!!

The Feb issue of Bloke
I was on a trip to South Africa last year to cover the Channel O awards and also do a few recordings too. And while i was there i had an ample time with my friend Warebi Martha. Trust me,sometimes the life of a model is not always fun. But Warebi was an amazing person. We talked a lot about fashion-of course,life interior deco and many other things that i wished i had my crew up and about with me everywhere we went to.
After moving up and down the fab lane of Jozi visiting the  most fabulous malls shopping for bags just to satisfy Warebi's thirst for bag-gable bags,we got down to gist[you can call it gossip if you so desire] and what were we talking about?



Warebi and I heading out to Kluk CGDT's studio...
Of course about the new magazine called Bloke which is published bi-monthly by my friend Omena Daniels with his team including two of my amazing friends Yolanda Okereke and Mayreejay. And how they'd love to have her on the cover and for Feb issue. She was excited about it and from my scoops,i heard they had a fantastic shoot with Joseph Benjamin too. I looked forward to the cover but only got my signed copy from the Publisher on friday the 24th of Feb when i came out of the cinema where Ini Edo was premiering her new movie "I'll take my Chances".
Ini Edo and I @ the premier of her movie  I'll take my chances.
WHAT I THINK: Firstly,I think the cover is fresh and I love the colour blend on it. Secondly,i love the fact that the team didn't used too much of internet pictures this time,instead they did a couple of shoots and the QUALITY  of the paper and print is right on point as well. Finally,i feel like am reading a Nigeria-lized Cosmopolitan…
Grab a copy....

My Signed copy...*smiling*

No comments: