Tuesday, February 28, 2012


TWO EVENTS IN ONE DAY

On the 5th of Febuary when i got an invite for City people magazine fashion and style awards, i was a bit confused as to what event i'll attend because the comedian Julius Agwu had previously notified me about the Festival of love event he's having on Febuary 13th which is on the same day with the fashion and style awards.
So when i was getting ready,i needed an outfit that will fit both event and of course make me turn heads [every fashionista loves this sincerely]. 
So i opted for a red pants made for me by a Nigerian designer called Koje[who by the way made me 5 pants which i'll be rocking a few others during the Arise magazine fashion week]. Once i picked up the red pant every other thing just fell in place and this was the out come. 
I got to Balmoral hall where city people held their awards i went straight to seat with my friend Yvonne Vixen for about an hour and after she picked up her award,we left for Muson center where Julius Agwu was having his show. My battery died and no camera was in sight so i got only these two pictures from one of my favorites proudly African online mags www.bellanaija.com. 

So,just in case you see me pictured in this outfit at two different gigs,i have just explained o! Lol!!!
Pants by Koje,White shirt by Balenciaga,Blazer by Zara,belt by Louis Vuitton and my shoes by Valentino-i love how my yellow socks popped by the way. Lol!
My friend Vixen in a vintage dress. iLike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice outfit bt the trousers r way too tight around the crotch area. Fashion faux pas