Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LOUIS LEEMAN SHOES!!!
I am such a shoe addict though. A friend of mine calls me "shoe-holic". I absolutely love all shoes by Tom ford, Kurt Geiger, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and a few others. Hey! This doesn't mean i joke with my Zara's and co though. But when i came across these shoes by Louis Leeman i had  goose bombs all over my body. I totally love how well- made they are with modern shapes and embellishments. Like seriously,how can a guy not love these shoes? Men shoes have never been this chic and trendy. I am on a lookout for these shoes and i have my favorite there by the way... And the outfit is just waiting patiently. Wouldn't a retailer be stupid not to stock these shoes if he/she ever sighted them?
Now savor in this gorgeous Platter...
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful...simply wonderful.