Thursday, June 7, 2012

WHO WORE IT BEST:MEL B AND ALICIA KEYS

I posted Alicia Keys in this black and white Stella Mc Cartney dress sometime in march. You can find it here http://myfashionmylyfe.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-black-and-whitein-michael-jacksons.html . I thought she rocked it well but seeing Mel B in the same dress got me thinking.. So you help me; WHO WORE IT BEST?

Mel B                                                          Alicia Keys
Mel B is wearing platform heels from Versace's 2012 collection and Keys is wearing white n black shoes from YSL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its Alicia Keys

Anonymous said...

Mel B pls...I love her's

Anonymous said...

Alicia wore it best! her curves fills the dress perfectly and the shoes compliments it too. minimal jewelry. she rocks it

Anonymous said...

Alicia....Mel b luks great too

Diyendo said...

hummm both wear it great!
But my vote goes to MelB, her body is fitter than Alicia's one.