Monday, June 4, 2012

MY LOOK:BACARDI @ 150

For the Bacardi at 150 anniversary party,the dress code was glam and this puts me away sometimes as i mostly get a lil' bit confused between dressing glam and being over dressed… Lol! All in the quest of looking good and not out of place. Anyways,here's what i and my friend Kunle whom i consider the most stylish guy i know ended up looking like to the event at Level 7 which is on the last floor of Avenue suites hotel. 

My friend Kc Ejelonu and myself... I thought we looked good.

I'm wearing a white shirt by Balenciaga,tailored bespoke blazer by Taryor Gabriels,Pants by H&M, Belt by Gucci and shoes by Valentino. 
My style mentor Kunle Johnson. I like to call him GQ man anytime he steps out.  He's wearing a white shirt,blazer by Tom Ford from his new collection. Pants by Dolce & Gabanna and Shoes by Louis vuitton.


Kunle's blazer on Tom Ford's model.

This pic looks like we were presenting an award... Lol.
My friend Sizilio de Janeiro and Nathan Agbaso who owns a champagne line called Foss Marai.Y'all should try it. Really nice.

Picture Credits:Kola Oshalusi for Insignia.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And your bow-tie was by who? LMAO

Unknown said...

Lol by H&M

Anonymous said...

So Kunle's jacket is being worn by a Tom Ford model meaning the jacket is by Tom Ford? Or a "Tom Ford model" is wearing a jacket made by kunle? Smh

me said...

@anonymous u don't get d whole geck,everytin na hype na..his hypin his frnd na...how we sure he didn't sow it..pls show us d receipt..

onyx said...

Lmfao