Friday, June 8, 2012

OMOTOLA IN BLUE!

Blue has always been a colour after my heart. From pale blue ,navy blue to royal blue,i just love them all. I absolutely love this royal blue drape dress with a silver centre piece on Omotola Jalade Ekeinde at the 2012 nollywood awards in Oriental hotel. Even though Omosexy needs to hit the gym fast,i thought she looked beautiful in this dress. And the up-do hair style she moved to the side plus her minimal make up is just sexy enough to keep the blue floor length number as cool as ice.  


5 comments:

berriebunch said...

Dis isawesome,flawless,me L♥√ع ...perfect body!

Anonymous said...

She needs to lose some weight! GBAM!!!

Anonymous said...

Omg...she is wearing one of my favourite colours,and it looks so good on her,me likey

@oyinhoney said...

Nice dress but can't say the same for her hair

Unknown said...

she looks absolutely amazing, in that lovely blue dress, but at her age she needs not to neglect the gym to maintain her sexy body.