Sunday, June 10, 2012

FLYING WITHOUT WINGS....FUN TIMES


Free is very hard to find these days. Period. Its one of those days were there are no events to cover and no booked interviews and i had a few hours to spare. My friend Sapphy of House of Sapphy called me up to be part of a boat cruise to Ibeshe,somewhere out of Lagos. I absolutely had a great time. Mr Nick was there to make sure there was endless supply of food from prawns,beef,chicken,turkey,fish,steaks,a lot to drink and good music so i danced. I haven't had so much fun in a while. Its my second time in Ibeshe and it was worth it. The scary part of the cruise was coming back where the captain of the boat began to stunt on water. It wasn't quite funny but i had a great time… HAPPY NEW WEEK GUYS!!!



Sapphy and I 
Taking over  Mr Nick's job

Sapphy took this nice pic of me



Flying without wings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this Oooooo,u av 2 update me on all cuz me I want 2 flex wen I cum lag iswr!