Thursday, April 12, 2012

THE VELVET ROUGE EYEWEAR COLLECTION


Yay! I had a very interesting chat with my friend Funmi Fagbemi who is also a fashion enthusiast. We talk a lot about everything from fashion to relationships etc… A few weeks ago,she told me about her eyewear collection she called "VELVET ROUGE EYEWEAR COLLECTION". From the pictures,it takes a brave heart to rock these glasses but then,there is no crime in experimenting with fashion because i've already seen some i think i like to wear… According to Funmi,they range from 10,000 Naira[$65] to 175,000Naira[$1500] depending on the material a particular one is made of. I can't wait to see party rockers begin to rock this piece as seen on the likes of Lady Gaga,Lenny Kravitz,Katy Perry etc... But then i hope no one wears this and try to anything to me considering the sharp spikes... LOL!










No comments: