Monday, April 23, 2012

EXOTIC RIDES,HOT WHEELS,EFE TOMMY AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF THE NEW PORSCHE CARERA 911

Here's me sampling and posing for the camera in the midst of Porsche wonder on wheels both in big and small...Lol! On a serious note,this car is simply gorgeous,very sexy in every sense of the word with a very sexy price tag of 28million Naira. That's a little less than $200,000.

I look like i stepped out of the car but instead of the keys,i have my blackberry and my Ted Baker holdall...Lol!
In between my small cars...
Latasha Ngwube{Contributing Editor,Allure}  & Efe Tommy
 Tee shirt by Zara,Jeans by H&M,Velvet shoes-handmade by Eshman,Hat by H&M and Belt by Hermes.



3 comments:

banji said...

Wrist watch and d beads nko?

Anonymous said...

Hair by who?

Anonymous said...

lol... hat by who? bush tommy na everthing you go talk