Thursday, April 19, 2012

TAKE THE RISK AND MAKE IT WORK BABY!

Exactly one week to the AY Live which was on the 8th of April 2012,i was really bothered about what to wear to the show. But then i always say when that day comes,i'll definitely figure out something. The morning of the show,i picked out a lilac colour trouser i've never worn from my box and immediately loved it and was pondering on what shirt to go with it. I thought for a while and settled for white. But then i wasn't satisfied then i called my aunty Zukilicious and bestie Keke who are  always my rescue to such moments and they said "Efe get a pink shirt",i was like are you guys sure? Still not satisfied,I asked another person Kay Johnson whom i think is one of the most stylish men i know personally and he said pink too,at that moment i became double sure and then got a pink plunging neck tee with sequence on the neck line... I have never been this bright but the looked worked perfectly after i toned it down with my bronze colour blazer,black patent skin shoes and belt.

Trouser by a nigerian designer Koje,pink Tee by Fitzigald,blazer by Roberto Cavalli,Shoe and belt by Louis Vuitton,Hat & pocket square by H&M.

Purple and pink combo is definitely not for the faint hearted,I love my retro street look with a formal touch. Thats the fine thin line between being fashionable and being stylish.... It takes alot of guts to let purple and pink flirt with each other and am happy i'm able to make it work...Yay!!!

1 comment:

onyx said...

Efe u are beating ur chest so hard oh