Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FASHIONABLE QUESTION:WHAT TO WEAR? TREY SONGS TAKES US THROUGH HIS GQ CLOSET


I absolutely love it when GQ feature celebrities and style them for their "best looks". In this feature,R&B singer Trey Songz gives us tips of what sports jackets every guy should have in his closet. I think i totally agree with him even if i do not have all of it. I must make an effort to do so. These looks are amazing,playful, but yet serious and very "you can't but notice me". 
So guys,enjoy this and take a cue…

Nothing like pairing a checkered blazer with bright coloured pant.

Im a huge fan of the navy jacket.

From the sweaties to the loafers and red poping socks,it speaks loudly "im ready to go"

Minimalistic,the new cool

Very trend forward

Playful but yet serious and very urban with the wingtip shoes

I always steal the blazer of my suit sometimes 
Preppy is another cool

Effortlessly sexy,hitting the right notes for the club nite

Like i said,there is no better way to rock a checkered blazer other than a bright coloured pant...

1 comment:

George-Samuells said...

Simply awesome