Monday, February 25, 2013

OUTFIT POST: PRINTS MEETS BLACK





Shirt-Animal prints by me. Yes Efe Tommy. I sourced the fabric and tailour it to perfection. Thanks...x
Pants-Balenciaga
Belt-Hermes-Crocodile skin
Shoes-Christian Louboutin
Location-Da Vinci Hotel, Sandton Mall,South Africa

Fun Facts-I knew i was attending a dinner that i knew only my friend who invited me and later on i'd join friends for drinks and meet a few new people too. You know what they say,dress they way you want to be addressed. Way to go... phew!!!

I promise to be consistent with this post on outfits by me and anyone i fancy their looks... Lets roll... And i'm sorry for the not-so-clear pictures,my smart phone wasn't smart after all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! What happened to your hair?

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! What happened to your hair?

Unknown said...

Thanks... Nothing happened. I just decided to go on newlook.

tyna said...

Efetommy of life. I like,nice one.

Anonymous said...

‎​Ʊ αяε̲̣ always makin ‎​me go crazy wen ‎​į̸̸̨ƭ comz 2 selectin 9c outfit.i lov ‎​Uя work man

FunmilayoFadele said...

Efemena..... King of fashion.... I feel u boy

Unknown said...

looking good,pls make ur blog active cos its so intresting for a guy
keep it up
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com