Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NEW PICTURES OF TONTO DIKE





My friend Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styling agency sent me these photos for my viewing pleasure but seriously,i'd be greedy if i don't share them with you guys because Complete Fashion didn't show us these picture when Tonto Dike made their April edition cover… In my opinion,these are the most beautiful pictures of Tonto Dike i have seen. I must give credits to Toyin Lawani for a beautiful job. From costume,make-up to hair and all… She killed it. Enjoy the photos…












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ok tonto u are killing me here o!dis are d most beautiful pic of tonto menh!I love I love I love!her stylist really did a good job sha!tiannahstyling una try for tonto sha she killed it!

Becks said...

Your absolutely right. I love these pictures especially the first, fifth and sixth pictures. Well done to Toyin Lawani for doing an excellent job.

Anonymous said...

This is Too Amazing I Love My Big Sister And All Her Work...Very Creative Woman..She Will. Always Have You Looking On Point!

Anonymous said...

Toyin Lawani of Tiannah's styling, all I can say is creativity is key and she oozes of it, nice job Tee, you did a great job with Tonto and everyone you've worked with, keep up the good work....

Anonymous said...

Tonto u ar d bomb! Tee tnx 4 evrytin u ar rily creative.