Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DID BEYONCE KNOWLES GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME?

I am by far one of Beyonce's biggest fan from this part of the world but what in this world was she doing inside this ruffled fishtail spider web gown by Givenchy? I expected something more classic and sophisticated considering the fact it's her first major red carpet appearance since she gave birth but Beyonce i think revealed way too much in this dress. But damn! Her curves and pose with all the features are all in the right places. I just love BEYONCE sha...
Check it out guys and tell me what you think...






1 comment:

oyinHoney said...

I didn't beyonce really became a fashion victim in this awfully revealing dress! Then what are those purple feathers doing there! I know it is normal to want to show off ur body postbaby but this aint tasteful!