Thursday, May 3, 2012

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A SHOP SO TASTEFUL?

Soibi & Victor Ovia (Store Owners)
I was on my way to the Africa movie academy awards with my buddy Emmanuel when my friend Elohor called me and told me about the HYPE store opening. I would most definitely create a little time for shop openings. I just love them especially when it's fashion related. 
Finally got there,i was just drooling over everything i set my eyes on from gorgeous shoes to timeless bags for women. The men's section was just too fashionable. I haven't been to a shop that stocks so much chic items for men in a long time. From shoes that would make any man watch where he steps on,ipad carriers, phone pouches, to wallets and man-bags and the yummy list just goes on. I must commend the stocker for a job well done. The refreshments were as fashionable as what the store stocks... I had a good time with fashion forward guests littering the shop. And from the look on their faces,you can tell they love what they see. 

My friend Emmanuel & I.



Dress for success in these.


Luxury view of the men's section



I just love the lush feel of the female section.













Phunke Ogunde,Guest,Soibi Ovia and Veronica Ebie Odeka
Tyna Ezennwa

Happy Guest


I'll just own and admire this shoe.





No comments: