Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GET BEADED GUYS AND GIRLS BY ONE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL PIECES

Personally i love accessories in any form that they come in. These handmade beads made with precious stones from Brazil and China are just to fine to be seen alone. I thought i'd share. And the most amazing thing about these pieces is the fact that they are so affordable. I haven't seen such beautiful pieces so cheap in a long time. I just want me the Blue Peace, Steel Charm and Spot on. Wow i like the names on each piece.. So guys #GETBEADED by Daniel already by emailing cheque511@yahoo.co.uk to place orders for yourself,friends or even to sell. I know y'all would love this. Tell me thank you later...xx

Bohemian Bliss

Colour me Happy

Seeing Red


Royal Loyal

God's green earth

Blue peace

In the Circle

Wood be King

Unity and Love

Spot on

No Obvious lies

Steel Charm




3 comments:

Chukwuma Nwaka said...

Nice work CDC.. Ur reppin our heritage.

wisdom said...

Splendid. Dis is pure beauty and "no obvious lie" stole my heart. Loves em all....

Anonymous said...

Lavly. Ao can I place a request 4d beads?