Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WHO WORE IT BETTER:CHARLES GRANVILLE VS YEMI OLOWU

I love the who wore it better post so whenever i find a double delight picture i don't hesitate to post the feature.
I find both pictures interesting and it is very evident that they both have different personal style.

Here is Yemi Olowu,an events decorator,stylist and editor of www.fashioneyenaija.onsugar.com rocking this print play suit at the day one of 2011's arise magazine fashion week. Yemi who is very trendy and adventurous with fashion rocked it wearing a blue mokasin loafers,matching duffle bag and a simple neck-piece.
Yemi Olowu

And here is Charles Granville,a musician and actor who rocked the same play suit to the premier of the movie "Last flight to Abuja". Charles rocked his look with black velvet shoes and multiple neck accessory. 
Charles Granville
So,guys who do you think rocked it better?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yemi did....

Anonymous said...

Obviously yemi olowu wore it better!

Aladeen makeovers said...

Yemi olowu wore it better, I love his simple and classy looks with his blue loafers and his duffle bag + the simple neck piece. I score him a 100 over 100

Anonymous said...

Obviously its yemi!I love the simplicity....the shoes are WOW

Anonymous said...

I think Charles Granville rocked it better. Though I don't think he was prepared for the shot (wrong posture) however, I like his style. They both look great though.

Anonymous said...

seun morafa
Yemi olowu killed the outfit

Anonymous said...

Charles looks like a cat in it..The Posture killed it totally. I'll go for Yomi.