Sunday, August 12, 2012

BIRTHDAY WITH GOOD PEOPLE AT REEDS!

Happy birthday to me
I  really didn't plan anything for my birthday. I just wanted to have a chilled day and reflect on the past year... Until i got a call from Bobby taylor that i must be present at Reeds lounge and restaurant in Ikoyi for 7pm. i got there a bit late but hey! its my birthday i have the right to do anything... We had few glasses of mojitos and teqs then my friend Basola who runs Asoebi Planners event planning company come in with cakes... And hey there was my personal Mamaa Zukilicious, Vane-style Veronica and Beth model Boss Elohor Aisien. I had a good time and many thanks to these peeps.... Enjoy some photos....xx

Bobby T,Zukilicious and Me

Bobby and Azuka


L-r:Bobby,Elohor,Azuka,Veronica and humble me...*wide grin*

Add caption



I love strawberries sha.... And Elohor has a pretty smile behind...

Azuka & Basola


It was quite difficult choosing what cake to cut... lol

1 comment:

Sisiekomi said...

Happy birthday! Wishing you many more beautiful years ahead.