Thursday, August 2, 2012

TIWA SAVAGE PAIRS HIGH STREET WITH LUXURY AT THE 2012 COMPLETE FASHION MAGAZINE STYLE NIGHT

Tiwa Savage
Christian Louboutin Spiked heels
 I am a huge fan of Tiwa Savage's song,personality and style. She makes dressing up look so easy. When she steps out,you can tell,she doesn't care what anyone thinks and doesn't bother to impress anyone. All you see is her personaly style radiating. And i absolutely love when one's personal style is seen in whatever they are clad in. Unless maybe its a transformation shoot for a magazine cover or a campaign.
At the 2012 Complete Fashion Magazine Style Night,vocal power house Tiwa Savage paired a 40pounds Zara shirt dress with a silver spiky $1,495Christian Louboutin heels. I absolutely love the high end meets high street chicness of the entire look.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiwa savage usually looks it but ermmmm..... I dnt knw if am feeling this number! The dress is nice but the shoes.....nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Tοԁay, ӏ ωеnt to
the bеach wіth my chilԁгen.
I fοund a seа shell and gаve it to my 4 yeаг оld daughter
and ѕaid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shе placed the shеll to heг eaг аnd
screamed. There wаѕ a heгmit crаb іnsidе and
it pіncheԁ heг ear. She never ωants to gо back!

LoL I κnow this iѕ entirely off toρic but Ι
had to tеll someone!
Also visit my web-site ; gw2 hack