Wednesday, July 4, 2012

RUNWAY TO RED CARPET THEN STAGE-MONICA BROWN AT THE BET AWARDS 2012

Singer Monica Brown must absolutely love designer Alexander McQueen! I remember her tribute to him in her song "Everything to me" by wearing exquisite pieces made by the late Alexander McQueen who committed suicide on Feb 14, 2010. Monica looked too beautiful in that video as far as i can remember. At the just concluded BET awards 2012,Monica Brown paid a tribute to the late diva and songstress Whitney Houston singing "i love the Lord". For that performance which i thought was overwhelming,Monica was wrapped in a cap sleeve V-neck snakeskin patch work by Alexander McQueen straight off the runway. But she touched it a little by making the back longer because the design is two years old.
Click click click



Monica Performing at the BET. 
What's your favorite version?





4 comments:

sisiekomi said...

Love the outfit!


Awesome blogsale at www.sisiekomi.blogspot.com
All outfits are below 4,000naira.
Free delivery available withing Lagos.
Visit the blog today for more information.

sisiekomi said...

Interesting!

Awesome blogsale at www.sisiekomi.blogspot.com
All outfits are below 4,000naira.
Free delivery available withing Lagos.
Visit the blog today for more information.

tejjy said...

Cool, I'm new on dis blog, I hope I wld enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
Feel free to visit my webpage :: บ้านเชียงใหม่