Sunday, July 29, 2012

HURRAY,IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

I longed for this day,i felt all kind of ways,nervous,scared,funny,excited...name it... i felt it. I thought about how God has been good to me in the past year and all i can say is thank you Lord. I have seen through a lot in the last one year but God saw me through. The dreaded Benin/Ibadan express road was my route atimes. Even when people were scared of flying locally, God saw me through it all. Many may not know this,during the Arise Magazine Fashion week,i wore hats of all kind all through just because i was covering a bad scar i got from a car accident three days to Arise. I was happy all through,i worked,filmed and even told alot of people who asked about my sudden love for hat that it's my new swag... LOL!

But here i am today seeing the beginning of a new chapter in my life and i know with God i have a very beautiful and colourful years ahead... Join me thank God for my life and thanks so much for the love.xxx


4 comments:

Barlkiss said...

Happy birthday once again and GGMUB in this new chapter of your life. Jst so u knw u re one of d people I look up to fashionwise in Nigeria. Looking forward to meeting u one day. Xxx

beemojo said...

happy birthday...this is me thanking God on your behalf...wishing you many more beautiful and do i say swagallicious years on earth... where the party at? i should get a free invite rught?

onyx said...

Happy belated b.day.

onyx said...

Happy belated b.day.