Tuesday, July 3, 2012

IT'S MY FIRST FEATURE IN BLOKE MAGAZINE AND YES I'M LOVING IT!

Obi Somto giving us tips on poses.
Ok! It was my very first shoot with the very talented Obi Somto for Bloke Magazine. Before now,i have seen some amazing and stunning photographs he has taken and i have always looked forward to doing a shoot with him. It was in the middle of this all that Bloke Magazine publisher,Omena Daniels called me up to join the very stylish blogger,entertainment&society writter Abiola Aloba of www.maestromedia.blogspot.com to do a feature on entertainment's most stylish people. Our forte and  I must admit,i am so glad i was picked to do this feature and very humbled at that. It was a fun shoot for me because i don't joke with any opportunity i get to dress up. I think that this next issue which hit newstands end of July is gonna rock not just because i'm featured in it,wait till you see the cover.
Anyways, I made some behind the scene pictures that i thought y'all would enjoy.
Click click click...



Turn off your phones!

L-r:Omena Daniels[Publisher&Editor in Chief Bloke magazine],Abiola Aloba,Efe Tommy

L-r:Omena Daniels[Publisher&Editor in Chief Bloke magazine],Abiola Aloba,Efe Tommy & Bloke's resident stylist Mayreejay


And when Obi gets a good shot,he begins to dance....Lol


I hope they use this picture because i like it.

Checking out my new TF glasses...

Am very sure mayreejay was excited viewing this picture....


So guys.Make sure you grab a copy when it hit stands....xxx



2 comments:

ScarletActivated said...

Nice 1.....m stealing your Tom Ford

berriebunch said...

Cute pix,101% on point