Monday, March 4, 2013

STYLE FINDS:DIVATUDE SHOES AND PURSES

Okay! Everyone in fashion knows what pearls stand for right? Okay for those who don't, it represents elegance, class and glamour. That's why the Queen of England is always spot on pearls. I was out one night a year or two ago and Amina walked up to me showing me pictures of these beautiful wonder on feet and said to me i make them. I was stunned in admiration. We exchange contact and lost each other until a mutual friend re-introduced us and i thought why keep these gorgeous feet wonders to my self when i can make your day. 




 Divatude shoes and purses is a brand that does customized shoes and purses using pearls, original Swarovski beads and even mirrors to create and design shoes, (we go as creative as our clients wants as our joy and drive is the excitement they show when they receive their orders) we specialize in making detailed designs using these materials and we make our clients part of production of each pair(s) they order as we make them from scratch giving rooms for individual styles, they get to shoes from the shoes being peep toe, covered toe, wedge, tiny heels, moderate heel, big heels to the color or combinations of colors they want in their shoes, each orders being one (1) or ten (10) takes from 13 to 20 days for deliveries (door step outside nigeria), and we make deliveries all over the world. We also do for his and hers (sneaker for the guys and shoes and purses of the same design patterns with original Swarovski beads)













T:+2348063200112 or +2348183012500

9 comments:

eva said...

I am so proud of u amina!! Lovely shoes u have here can't wait to have one of dem!!

bridal shoes said...

Beautiful inspiration. I’m a classic girl when it comes to weddings, so I’d go for the sparkly one’s.

Orlawlarday said...

Hello Amina...thumbs up to you. I must admit and commend your creativity.
Also let me advice that you give time to really grow and develop this your passion into a world renowned enterprise. Pray God will bless the work of your hands.

CHEERS!

igbene said...

Breath taking shoes...hope they are afforadable

miju said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!
Welldone

Amina El said...

Thanks y'all and they are affordable :)

Amina El said...

And we welcome your very own designs, they are as customised as tailoring them to suit you style and comfort, we let your style speak for you but be warned!!! your foot will be the center of attention lol

Anonymous said...

wow! these shoes are so lovely. They make me wanna walk down the isle like right away! I have to share this with my readers hope you dont mind. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nice one Mina,keep ČŠ̝̊̅† up

Dolly