Monday, January 14, 2013

MY PICKS AT THE 70TH ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBES AWARDS!

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
 Woop! Woop!! Woop!!! I had my eyes wide open with a bottle of wine and my legs crossed on the table when i heard the voice of my screen idle Ryan Seacrest announce "We are now live on the red carpet at the Golden Globes 2013"... You can imagine the excitement that went through me. i instantly wore my style and fashion glasses and the first person i noticed was Ryan's well tailored grey suit with black detailing. Then Guiliana's dress i didn't like so much. i only liked her make up which i thought was refreshing and kinda new. Every other thing was just getting started for me. 

And just before you think it was a women affair only, a few guys made nod and smile last night with their distinct looks in the traditional but classic black and white tuxedos.

So my eyes noticed there was lots of high slits, looks like its a trend that will pass by. So if you have got some long electrifying legs, set them on fire please. Make me drool.

And wat a delicious display of red from hot red chilli shade to maroon... I LOVED THEM ALL. And then comes the nude display of colour and the talks here and there on the issue of sheer lace on almost everyone. 

I had a few picks and i love them differently because i thought they stood out on the red carpet. From J.Lo oozing sexiness in all angles, Halle Berry and Eva Longoria telling everyone Angelina didn't strike her 2012's pose well to the very subtle but elegant looks from Nicole Richie, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Dockery, Kerry Washington, Taylor Swift, Kate Hudson and Sarah Hyland.
Ben Affleck
Leonardo DiCaprio

Daniel Criag in Tom Ford
Halle Berry in Versace

Eva Longoria in Emilio Pucci
Anne Hathaway in Chanel

Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior

Jessica Alba in oscar Dela Renta couture
Jullianne Hough in Monique Lhuilier
Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen 
Lea Michelle in Ellie Saab
Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu
Miranda Kerr in Zuhair Murad
Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vaulthier
Sarah Hyland in Max Azria Atelier
Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan
Taylor Swift in Donna Karen Atelier
Now the ball is in your court guys.... Who was your best dressed at the Globes?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Lopez all the way!!! Simple but elegant.

Anonymous said...

Eva longoria/Halle berry, I love the slit, its nt for the faint minded

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other magnificent post. Where else could anyone get that
type of information in such an ideal way of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look for such information.
Also visit my web-site Hermes Birkin

Unknown said...

Eva Longoria all d way. Simple classy and sexy