Monday, October 22, 2012

MY LOOK TO THE HEADIES 2012! AND I LIKED IT.

Navy blue blazer by John Richmond gifted to me by K,White longsleeve by Versace,Yellow pant by Nigerian designer Koje,Shoes by Aldo and gifted to me by my besto,Keke
I am such a last minute person when it comes to dressing up for an event. Until the morning of the headies award ceremony i had nothing in mind to wear and the fact that everyone is coming out all dressed up was threatening me seriously. And i didn't want to look under dressed and out of place. I just wanted to be appropraitely dressed for the night without loosing my personal style.
I swear it's good to have stylists as friends... I put the look together and consulted with my friends Yemi and Olu'Tosin and they okay'd it asides Olu'Tosin's constant "Efe please take off the brooche" but i disagreed and rocked it that way. I just love accessorizing with brooches... Lol! What do you think about my look?

Pic Credit: Neks2u.com

8 comments:

LarryBird said...

Woowww toh badt. I luv everytin abt the dressing most expecially the yellow pant, it brought out the brightness of the dressing...Luv it

Re said...

You look great. Those yellow pants look absolutely yum!

http://thatreofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like it too
http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like it too
http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cool....really cool

www.justjobsng.com

Unknown said...

na only ur pix u sabi put for ur blog!

Anonymous said...

Where d̶̲̥̅̊ ods 4 d̶̲̥̅̊ event na?

ABRAHAM said...

NICE DRESS SENSE I LOVE THE YELLOW AND THE HAIR CUT